We offer membership to students, early career professionals, and executives. Membership grants professionals and students access to the full spectrum of benefits that Scholars of Finance offers. Whether a freshman in university or an executive at a top firm, becoming a Scholar of Finance is a sure-fire way to bring your career and character to the next level.
We are committed to providing unique benefits and strong ROI to our student
and professional members.
Executives + Professionals
- Receive premier access to top young talent for your firm
- Access the Scholars of Finance Executive Network both locally and nationally
- Develop thought leadership in finance by learning and contributing
- Mentor students to develop yourself as a manager and leader
- Drive outsized ROI as you pay it forward with your time, treasure, and talent
- Grow more credible and attractive to potential employers
- Learn about the world of finance while gaining real-world experience
- Access top-tier leadership and character development opportunities
- Be a part of a community of people you can trust in the finance industry
- Learn how to build relationships and find mentors
Becoming a Scholar of Finance is a meaningful step to take in one’s career. Committing to our mission of developing and becoming principled leaders is something we take seriously. As such, we intake all interested candidates through an application process to help ensure our growing membership base reflects our values. It’s important that we can continue to support our members in the years ahead, so members also make a small annual contribution to fund our efforts.
The steps to becoming a member are straightforward:
- Apply and tell us why you’re interested
- Interview with a member(s) of our team
- Commit to upholding principles of integrity and stewardship
- Enjoy all the benefits of being a Scholar of Finance